On this website, these cookies are required for storing analytics data, like session time. If you would disable cookies, these analytics would not work.
You are free to use the site without having cookies enabled. The site may not work fully as intended, but we do strive to make it fully-compatible with not having cookies enabled.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer, and do not contain any personal information, here on The Site. You have full control over cookies, and to see how to disable or delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Logs and analytics
Opting-out of Google Analytics tracking
You may optionally opt-out from Google Analytics at this location.
Data collection in addition to the above clauses
What data do we collect?
The Service collects the following data:
- Minecraft username and UUID
How do we collect your data?
The Service collects your data based on the information you provide to The Service. We collect and process this data when you:
- Enter your Minecraft username or UUID when generating a signature or using one of our Minecraft related tools
- Use or view The Site via your browser's cookies or local storage.
How do we use your data?
The Service uses your data for the purposes of:
- Retrieving data about your Minecraft account, such as your username, UUID or URL to the texture of your chosen Minecraft skin.
How do we store your data?
The Service stores your data in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on (a) virtual server(s) provided by Scaleway. Access to these server(s) is restricted to the core contributor(s) of the project for hosting and development purposes.
Your data will be stored for a limited amount of time on our server(s) in order to optimize our processes and reduce server load. This time period varies per functionality on The Service, but is at most 90 days, after which your data will be deleted from our server(s).
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request The Service for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Service correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Service to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that The Service erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Service restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Service’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that The Service transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email using our contact form.